Thursday, March 28, 2024

HONESTLY

 I've been ridiculously tired since the daylight savings shift.

That being said it's felt incredibly eventful, which is why I haven't written any of this in awhile.

Ok, thoughts.

Had a screening of Night is Short, Walk on Girl. Didn't seem like people liked it if I'm being honest. This has made me want to punch the audience in the face with REDLINE. If that doesn't work out then I don't know. It'd be weird for an anime bar to not be the scene for... anime movies in general. Will always film there and am excited to film with the new camera.

Had a homie's bachelor party and that was really fun! Very excited for the goon, got to break keto for a lil, and enjoy some good cooking. We did a pedal pub. That was goofy. Actually really loved that energy. I learned about gin! I now have a profound appreciation of it and how it behaves as a mixer.

Other than that I'm running around trying to keep things organized down the pipeline. It gives me much anxiety because I just want everything organized and to fall into place. It's hard to be flexible when strict placement is what I need.

Anyway, I have to go because league game, but hopefully I can be more concrete in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment